I’m working on the last major revision. This is turning out to be more work than I had anticipated. Here are the topics:
- Money – what is it and where does it come from?
- Debt – private and public
- Modern Monetary Theory – MMT
- The Finance Sector – components and functions
- What is it?
- Changes in the behavior of nonfinancial corporations
- Intellectual Property, Patents, Copyrights
- Unregulated Banks, Private Equity,……..
- Mass Debt
- Socializing Private Risk
- Taxes, secrecy, hidden money
I’ve finalized the outline of the book. See the outline here >>>.
New topics kept popping up over the last month. Globalization, more sub-topics in financialization, anonymous capitalism, more clarity about the scope of precarity. Also sharpening up some of the charts and graphs to make them more legible.
Working to keep the word count to under 40,000 or 125 pages.
Target for publication now moved to January 2023.
A5 size – roughly 6” x 9”.
87 pages. Lots of little formatting issues to fix. On to reviewing where to strengthen some of the examples. Further enhance the visuals.
The work to revise and expand my 2018 essay “Capitalism – a critique” has entered its final stages. A final draft has been distributed to a number of readers for comment and critique.
I am now working on a book version. Capitalism – the actual workings – is the new working title for the book. A5 size (roughly 6 x 9 inches). Roughly 80 pages including endnotes and bibliography. More to follow.